Signing Bonus & Relocation Package
Call Robert Wolfe at 513.608.1900
Licensed Massage Therapist
Established in 2021, Whisper Creek is full-service luxury day spa including 17 treatment rooms, 4 private nail rooms and a beauty and bar area to provide wash, blow-dry and style services to our guests. The spa was founded by Robert and Jennifer Wolfe. Their inspiration for the spa comes from years of traveling around the globe and a desire to bring the best of five-star luxury and indulgence to the greater Bluffton, Hilton Head and Beaufort area in the growing spa and self-care industry.
We are hiring and would love to hear from you if you would like to join our team.
What Sets Us Apart
There are several key concepts that set us apart from our competitors in the area:
- Five Star Luxury Destination Day Spa
- On Vacation Any Time – Pamper Yourself
- Customer Service Focused
- Unique Experiences Create a Local Destination
- Health and Wellness serve the entire person.
- American made products and services support local businesses.
- Engagement in the community serves those around us.
- Inspire our guests with elegance and refinement in a relaxed setting with southern charm and manners.
- Respect each other as a team.
- Refresh our guests with pampering and luxurious special touches.
- Renew our guests with gentle reminders and prompts to focus on gratitude and intentions to cleanse and detoxify the mind and body and be inspired by our inner beauty.
- Restore our guests to their best selves by anticipating every need.
- Always present yourself as a first-class professional. Poise, manners, and presentation of our physical structure and yourselves all make a striking difference to the guest experience.
- We expect our guests to treat all of us with respect and with honor.
Team Member Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Program
- Health insurance for full time employees. Whisper Creek will pay 50%. Two policies available – see separate benefits brochure for details. Both include preventative dental, vision, wellness incentives and access to an employee assistance program.
- Paid time off is available for team members working 30 hours a week (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- Discounted Services for yourself, and close family and friends. When receiving a service, you will have access to the amenities like a guest.
- Discount on retail of 30%
- Licensure Renewal reimbursement after 2 years of service.
- On-site Continuation Education
- Friendly team-oriented work environment and opportunities for growth.
Contact us at email@example.com