Established in 2021, Whisper Creek is full-service luxury day spa including 17 treatment rooms, 4 private nail rooms and a beauty and bar area to provide wash, blow-dry and style services to our guests. The spa was founded by Robert and Jennifer Wolfe. Their inspiration for the spa comes from years of traveling around the globe and a desire to bring the best of five-star luxury and indulgence to the greater Bluffton, Hilton Head and Beaufort area in the growing spa and self-care industry.
We are hiring and would love to hear from you if you would like to join our team. Contact our Spa Director, Dannielle White, by emailing email@example.com or look for us on Indeed.
What Sets Us Apart
There are several key concepts that set us apart from our competitors in the area:
- Five Star Luxury Destination Day Spa
- On Vacation Any Time – Pamper Yourself
- Customer Service Focused
- Unique Experiences Create a Local Destination
- Health and Wellness serve the entire person.
- American made products and services support local businesses.
- Engagement in the community serves those around us.
- Inspire our guests with elegance and refinement in a relaxed setting with southern charm and manners.
- Respect each other as a team.
- Refresh our guests with pampering and luxurious special touches.
- Renew our guests with gentle reminders and prompts to focus on gratitude and intentions to cleanse and detoxify the mind and body and be inspired by our inner beauty.
- Restore our guests to their best selves by anticipating every need.
- Always present yourself as a first-class professional. Poise, manners, and presentation of our physical structure and yourselves all make a striking difference to the guest experience.
- We expect our guests to treat all of us with respect and with honor.
Team Member Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Program
- Health insurance for full time employees. Whisper Creek will pay 50%. Two policies available – see separate benefits brochure for details. Both include preventative dental, vision, wellness incentives and access to an employee assistance program.
- Paid time off is available for team members working 30 hours a week (eligible after 6 months of employment)
- Discounted Services for yourself, and close family and friends. When receiving a service, you will have access to the amenities like a guest.
- Discount on retail of 30%
- Licensure Renewal reimbursement after 2 years of service.
- On-site Continuation Education
- Friendly team-oriented work environment and opportunities for growth.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org